March 15, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Celebratin' The Green...

Tag, Corgi Leprechaun 

Hi, Everybody!

We're only a few days away from St. Patrick's Day, so I had to get in the spirit (if only digitally).

It's a day for eatin' corned beef and cabbage, green beer, dancin' a little Irish jig and wearin' o' the green. Of course, the only thing we dogs can do on that list is the "wearin' o' the green" part. So there you have it. Mom will make sure we get to eat green peas, though, and that's a good thing. Dogs love peas!

So, my post today is gonna be short. I hope you have a good day of celebratin' and bein' silly, as long as you're not as silly as The Kid...

Carly, For Real

I admit, she's cute, but it doesn't get any sillier than this dog! 
Lucky us.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. I do hope you get some green peas on St. Pat's Tag.
    Carly is a silly, but cute girl.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Peas are definitely on my wish list! Carly is definitely a silly girl.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. I had no idea you like green peas. I like them also…fresh or frozen only…no canned. Carly is quite the clown and very cute! I do like your shamrock glasses and green bow tie Tag. Top O’ the Mornin to You…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Oh, yes! I love green peas, raw carrots, celery, and anything meat! The girls do, too! Mom and Dad always cook extra peas with their dinner to share with us after. Yum! Carly is definitely one of a kind. Silly Labrador. Mom did a photoshop thingy to tart me up for the picture. I'm glad, too. Not a big fan. lol
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. I laughed when I read about dogs liking green peas - reminded me of our Gypsy (llasa-shihzu) who absolutely loved chili (spaghetti too) but she would always, without fail, spit out the kidney beans. Any other kind of beans were good, but not kidney beans.
    Green is your colour Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss MA:
    That's a funny story about Gypsy. Mom gives us leftover noodles, peas and other stuff that's not spicy. We kinda bully her into gettin' our treats. I've never had kidney beans, so I won't judge. I personally hate mushrooms. We have a 5 second rule here, but those icky things can stay on the floor until they're dehydrated! I won't touch 'em. YUK!
    Thanks for the compliment about green. As Kermit says, "It ain't easy bein' green."
    Smooches,
    xoxo
    Tag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna