March 2, 2022

Looking Like A Bear!...

Bear Parts Ready For Embroidery

 I went to Sit & Stitch at Primitive Gatherings yesterday. Gosh, it was great to see Kathy D and my PG girlfriends. I took my bear parts to embroider, and had so much fun.

Beginning To Embroider

By lunch time, I had front and back legs embroidered. After lunch, I completed the face and head embroidery. All I have left to do is the flowers and leaves embroideries on the tummy.

Goodness, She's Looking Sweet

So this is a photograph of my progress by the end of our play date. My Barrett Bear has a little wonky smile (which I love), eyes, and finished legs.

Front and Back Paws

 Paw details.

She Has A Face

Now she can watch me as I complete the rest of her embroidery. Once that's complete, I'll be able to assemble my first real, jointed bear. I'm pretty excited about my progress. What do you think?

I'll share more pictures tomorrow of The Gatherings at Primitive Gatherings. Kathy D completed embroidery on a lovely piece that will become a table mat (I think). I'll show that to you, plus pictures of the interior of The Gatherings building. It's really an awesome facility.

5 comments:

  1. Ms. Bear is too cute.
    You've gotten a lot done!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I have a little more to do than I originally thought, but I think I did get a lot done on Tuesday. Thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. awwwww - so cute! You managed lots of stitching while you visited with your friends (I know I would have been too busy socializing and probably wouldn't even have managed to pick up a needle).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA!
      It works out pretty well when we're all stitching or sewing on something at the same time. Wish you could join us. I think you'd enjoy it.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. It would be so much fun to be able to join you!! Wish I could.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna