March 25, 2022

Corgi Caboodle...

Corgi Caboodle From Plum Street Samplers
Look what I found! Of course, I ordered my own copy, and it arrived last week. This is a definite stitch on my list, but I have another project to complete first.

My Version of Primitive Gatherings "Everlasting Quilt"

I'm going to bring out my "Everlasting" quilt project and finish that next. If you remember, I chose to personalize my version with a bee skep, lavender and bees as the center theme. I'm going to add lavender and bees all around the border to finish it.

Once all the stitching is complete, I'll be on the search for a long-arm quilter to custom quilt it for me. I may send it back to Florida to one of my talented friends. We'll see. First things first.

6 comments:

  1. I saw that Corgi design & thought of you!
    It's so cute.
    Your quilt is so beautiful, can't wait to see it all finished up.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I fell in love with the design as soon as I saw it! I'm looking forward to working on my quilt again.
      Happy Weekend,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Yay - I'm glad to see a return of the Everlasting quilt - it was such fun to 'watch' you creating each block.
    And that corgi design is perfect for you. I'm sure Tag will be thrilled too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Me, too! I really love this project and look forward to working on it. I'm adding the corgi piece to my 2022 lineup. I'll get to it before the year is over. (wink)
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. This will be an heirloom for generations to enjoy. Love how you have personalized it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna