February 11, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Miss You Like Crazy...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bachelor Tag

 Hi, Everybody!

Welp...Looks like I'm an only dog again for the foreseeable future...and I'm not crazy about it, either. I enjoyed my last day with Boo on Thursday last week. We played around outside, and we had fun in the house, too. (Mom got us stuffed squirrels!!!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart and Bella

I knew somethin' was up, because Mom was takin' more pictures than usual - and believe me, she takes plenty of pictures of us on a regular day. She kept chirpin' at Bella and talkin' to her in a sweet voice. She looked a little sad, too. I was wonderin' just what the heck was goin' on. You may not know this about me, but I can be a real sensitive guy when I wanna be.

Brynwood Needleworks - Mr. Christopher G. and The Black Dog

Late in the afternoon on Thursday, a car came in the driveway. Naturally, Boo and I sounded the alarm. I mean, it could have been a serial murderer or somethin'.

Turns out, it was a really nice man named Christopher G. Uncle Mike hired him to drive all the way to Wisconsin from Florida to pick up Miss Bella and take her back to Uncle Mike's. Bella loved him right away! She was jumpin' all around him, and just wanted him to pet on her. He's a really nice man. (Don't let this picture make you think he's not bein' nice to her. Mom wanted to take their picture together, but Bella just wanted to get in his van!)

Mom explained it all to me after they left. Remember Rigby, Bella's fiance'? (Read HERE if you forgot.) Well, Uncle Mike made arrangements for Rigby to go to Florida for more trainin', and he called to see if Bella could come down for trainin', too. She'll be trained every day, and when she's ready, she and Rigby will try to make puppies.

They're actually on their honeymoon right now, sharin' their own place, so when she does come in heat, Rigby will let Uncle Mike know. In the meantime, they'll both be workin out, and gettin' to be good friends...

Brynwood Needleworks - Our Beautiful Bella
...and we'll be without our pretty girl for most of the Spring. That means, she'll be there for four months after she comes in heat, if they makes puppies.

Mom said that, if everythin' goes well, when we go to Florida to get her, we'll be bringin' home one of her puppies to keep, too! Now, that sounds like a blast, right? Except, right now, Bella...I miss you like crazy. sniff sniff What? I'm okay. I'm not cryin'. YOU'RE cryin'!! Time to wrap up my post for this week.

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

1 comment:

  1. Tag this is very excitin for Bella. She will be in very good hands. You will be the best dog of the house now. More treats for you my Cutie Corgi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna