February 18, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Watchin' & Waitin'...

Brynwood Needleworks - Watchin' For Mom
 
Hi, Everybody!

Mom left in the wee hours this mornin' so she could serve as a pollworker today. Dad said she won't be home until way after dark, but I'm watchin' for her, just in case she comes home early.

Sheesh. First Bella leaves, and now Mom. I'm not really a fan of havin' my favorite girls away from home. Don't get me wrong. I like hangin' out with Dad for some quality guy time, and I know Bella and Mom are both workin', but still...
 
I wish I had somethin' witty or funny to share, but I guess as long as I'm out here, I'm gonna see if there are any tree rats to chase.

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

1 comment:

  1. Tag you are so sweet to be watchin for Mom to come home. She and then Bella will be home to enjoy your wonderful sweet love. Meanwhile Dad will be very happy to have you all to himself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna