February 4, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - What's That Smell?...

 
Brynwood Needleworks - Takin' A Nap
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
Boo and I aren't talkin' to Mom much today. Yesterday the weather was perfect, considerin' it's February! The sun was out, and all the snow started meltin'. The temperature was quite balmy for this time of year.

So, what do we do? Run around outside? Nope. Go for a nice, long walkies? Nope. Have a barbeque in the back yard? Nope. Not that either. Mom got this brilliant idea to take The Black Dog and me over to Peebles Play and Stay to their 24 hour Dog Wash! 

She gave Bella a bath first, so when she brought Boo back to the truck, I got a big whiff of what lay in store for me. Greeeeaaaat. She dropped the lead over my head, and before I could say, "What the what?", I was gettin' a bath, too.

I was all prepared to be miffed, but I have to admit, the warm water and girly soap was kinda nice. Then, I got an oatmeal soap treatment (Mom said it keeps the itchies away), and then a towel rub and blow dry. Mom laughed 'cuz the blow dryer poofed me up more than a little.

In no time at all, I was back in the truck with Bella and Mom, and we were headed home. Dad was all complimentary and stuff, and Mom gave us animal cracker treats, and then put down towels, so we could have our usual after-bath scrubbies.
 
Dad said I'm about three shades whiter than I was before my bath...and Bella is back to her beautiful "shiny black seal coat" we're used to seeing. Our payback to Mom is that now, we're both blowin' coat! She's gonna have to vacuum every day for a while (maybe even twice a day)! 
 
I'd hang around a little longer to chat, but the thought of all that fur flyin' has me inspired. I think I'm gonna go sit in the middle of the livin' room and have a good scratch. lol Bella's not on her way to Florida yet, so I think I'll see if she cares to join me. 

Oh...Before I go. Mom said I'd better clarify that my post title has nothin' to do with Dad's slippers. Yeah. That's right. Nope. Nothin' to do with his slippers. heehee

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

2 comments:

  1. That pick of Tag laying on the shoe reminds me of my pom I had for 16 years. She would get in the bottom of my closet and lay on the shoes which couldn't have been comfortable! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you look Mahvelous! When my hubby vacuumed today he made sure he showed me all the gross hair I lose all over the house. I fear I will be bald in no time. My hair is down to my waist even after just getting four inches cut off. Keep fluffin...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna