February 19, 2020

Today's Project...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hello Spring Table Runner

I'm going to be sitting and waiting at the hospital today, so I thought it would be a good idea to take something to work. This will be my "sit and wait" project.

It's one of the projects that was part of the Spring Wool Box from Primitive Gatherings, that I set aside amidst the other pieces I was working on at the time. I'm looking forward to working on it now, of course, adding my own twists.

Brynwood Needleworks - Half of Table Runner

One end of the table runner is set up as designed, with a sweet blossom-filled watering can. Very farmhouse, don't you think?

Brynwood Needleworks - My Revised Version Second Half
 
By now, you know I don't always add wording to my pieces, so although the flowers are laid out (flipped from the original pattern, also shown), I didn't add the words, "Hello Spring". Instead, I drew my own butterfly, and will applique' that above these blossoms, instead.

We're starting the day at 8:30 this morning at the hospital in Sheboygan. I'll be there through Handsome's surgery and wait until I can see him post-op. Then, I'll head home to tend to Tag. Handsome is staying overnight, so I'll go back to get him in the morning to bring him home. 

I'll see you again tomorrow to let you see how far I progressed during my day. Oh, and, if you have a prayer for my beloved, you know I'd be ever grateful. Time to leave, so I'll close for now. Stay tuned.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!
    Prayers for handsome.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wool table mat. Prayers and Healing Energy for Handsome have been lifted and will continue until you alert us that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your dear husband, and want to also say I enjoy your creative 'changes' especially in purchased kits. Admiring your abilities as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna