February 24, 2020

All Done - Really!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Completed "Hello Spring" Table Runner
 
The backing is fused and blanket stitched...
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Watering Can Detail

...and yes. I added Handsome's request for a little snail...right where he positioned it.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Snail Detail
I have to admit it. I think it's pretty darn cute.
 
(Embroidery stitches used for the snail were the bullion stitch for the snail's body, and stem stitch in a circular pattern for the shell.)

I'm baking bread today - after we get home from Handsome's PT (pain and torture) appointment - but my next project will be to finish my butterfly! I'm excited to get back to it, and you know you'll get to see the rest of my work on it.

It's hard to believe it's the beginning of a new week. Goodness, where does the time go? Have a great Monday.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your Spring tablemat is gorgeous. Handsome put his snail right on the spot it needed to be. I so agree with PT as Pain and Torture. Healing Energy for Handsome. Last week of February...unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna