February 25, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Hangin' With Uncle B...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Favorite Spot

 Hi, Everybody!

I'm so excited this week. Dad's brother, Uncle B, is visitin' with us! I really like him, so when he's around our house, I'm always hangin' out around him.

My comfy downstairs bed is right next to Mom's favorite chair, but she always shares when we have visitors. It works for me, because I can snooze right next to Uncle B when he sits there.

Brynwood Needleworks - I'm Stickin' Close

Mom says I'm fickle, but I think I'm just bein' a good host. In fact, I decided that the best place to be overnight was right on Uncle B's bed with him instead of upstairs with Mom. She's been takin' care of Dad and sometimes gets up in the middle of the night, which distrupts by beauty sleep, so this is a winnin' option for me.

I'm gonna be hangin' with Uncle B. just as much as I can while he's here this week. He's a cool guy and a real dog-lover. (He has a border collie named Cassie, and she's a real sweet girl.)

Mom's a little tired this week, so I'm not gonna keep her at the keyboard too long. She's takin' pretty good care of herself, but I wanna do my part, and keep this short.

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 


0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna