February 6, 2020

I Think It's Safe...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings' Wool Box #7

I think it's safe to finally share the contents of the latest Primitive Gatherings' Wool Box. This is box #7, and it's chock-full of gorgeous and fun wooly projects.

This box included the Flock of Sheep Pin Cushion (with five sweet sheepy buttons); We Three Sheep Ornie; A Valentine Table Mat; two more Everlasting blocks; and a pattern for a cute, pieced St. Patty's Table Mat. Then, there was a bundle of beautiful wools, and a ball of Valdani cotton. Of course, the two tasty caramels disappeared prior to this photograph! (Yum!)

Brynwood Needleworks - More Minis
 
The minis in this set are just flat adorable! Mittens, hearts, a clover, leprechaun's hat, a Valentine snowman, and even a charming, little ground hog! (I'm definitely doing all of these!)

I'm really looking forward to working all these projects. Ahhhh, so much inspiration, so little time. I must remind myself that completing my other projects must come first. I think I can. I think I can...

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great box of goodness!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew many wonderful Wool projects. You always do COMPLETE your projects dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna