February 22, 2020

So, What Do You Think?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Detail of My Hello Spring Table Runner Modifications
 
Bee added (there are legs in black thread, but kind of hard to see)...check
Butterfly further embellished...check
Longer Antennae on butterfly...check 
 
I don't think I missed any suggestions. What do you think? Enough? Not enough? I'm liking it.

Now, Handsome thinks I should add a snail in front of the watering can on the other end.
Oy vey!


He's feeling pain, now that the spinal block has worn off, but we've got an electric icing machine which helps immensely. We also attended his first physical therapy session yesterday, and he did his home exercises, too. That's likely responsible for his elevated pain last night. 

We're going to keep after the program, and he'll be feeling much better with his new knee before long. Fingers crossed. Thanks to everyone who left good wishes for him. We're both very grateful.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. It looks great!
    Prayers for handsome.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I have to agree with Handsome on this. Things are better in odd numbers. I think you should have 3 little critters on this. The butterfly is fantastic now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Wishing a speedy recovery...to himself! Bet he is anxious to be up and dancing soon...…...ok, maybe not so much, will keep good thoughts for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna