February 3, 2020

Knitting Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Sock Knitting Kit

When I wait, I knit. Sometimes, I'll do needlework (stitcheries), but when I'm unsure of my light availability, I knit.

I'm waiting today. Handsome has appointments and his knee keeps him from driving, so I'm his chauffeur for the day. I'm going to work on the second sock in this yarn, and should make some good headway today.

Brynwood Needleworks - Panorama Fiber Arts Sock Yarn - Joey Colorway

This image came across my Facebook feed while the fires were raging across Australia. Panorama Fiber Arts offered this for preorder, dedicating $10 from every skein sold donated to Fire Relief Fund for First Nations Communities and the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital. In fact, Handsome saw it, too, and suggested I order it. (I'd already ordered enough to knit a pair of socks for each of us!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Mine Arrived

My yarn arrived over the weekend, and it's really beautiful! Each hank is 460 yards of 75% merino/25% nylon sock yarn. The texture and colors are so soft. I can't wait to start knitting with it, but of course, I must complete my current project first! Now I have extra incentive to get that done.

I wish I could tell you that you could get your own, but this was a limited edition, preorder colorway, and when I checked their website, it's shown as "Sold Out". Nevertheless, there are some truly wonderful colors available on their site that you may want to look at. Click HERE to go to their website.

Disclaimer: I have been in no way compensated for my references to or promotion of Panorama Fiber Art or their products. I just happen to love what I recently purchased from them, so I chose to crow about them without remuneration of any kind.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I shall lift Prayers and Healing Energy for Handsome that his knee will feel better and be well very soon. Your yarn is gorgeous. I know you will get your projects completed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna