February 17, 2020

Completed This Weekend...

Brynwood Needleworks - Completed Handknit Socks
 
This pair is finished! I've got that beautiful "Joey" sock yarn that I'll be knitting into the next two pairs - one pair for Handsome, and one pair for me - perhaps this week. (Click HERE if you don't remember my post about this limited edition yarn.)

Tomorrow, I'll be working at the polls all day for Wisconsin's first primary of this election cycle (only one item - selection of a Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice - on the ballot). It probably won't be very busy, so I'll take my current book along. 
 
Today, I have a whole list of homekeeping tasks to accomplish, so I won't be thinking about any loose ends at home while I'm gone. A Wisconsin tradition is for poll workers to bring a dish for a sort of potluck to share with the other workers, so I'm also making a casserole (or chili) as my contribution. I'll make it today, and then reheat it in one of our slow cookers during the day on Tuesday.

I'm also going to set up some new wool pieces to work on this week. I'll be spending some time in a hospital waiting room on Wednesday, so I want to have a project in hand. That gets me through mid-week. We'll see how it goes from there.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your socks are wonderful and so nicely knitted. Pleasant Polling. Prayers and Healing Energy for your hospital patient dear. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna