December 28, 2019

Winter Needle Dancing...

Brynwood Needleworks - PG Winter Minis

Whether I have other projects waiting or not, sometimes I just need to slow down and stitch. It renews me. It makes me feel happy. So, yesterday, I took out some of the minis from the latest Primitive Gatherings' Winter Wool Box and set them up to stitch. By bedtime, I'd completed my embroidery on three of them. (I'll assemble the fronts and backs once I've completed all of them.)

Brynwood Needleworks - Blocking A Completed Shawl
 
I also finished knitting a beautiful organic cotton shawl. I cleaned and blocked it, so it will be ready to package and mail to my sister-in-law as an "extended" Christmas gift. 
 
All in all, it was a nice day finishing a project and tackling another. On another note, my trail cam had to be sent off to Browning. It's not capturing any overnight images, even though wildlife is triggering the shutter. The infrared flashes aren't firing. I contacted Browning, and it's already on its way back to them. (I'm hoping they return it - repaired or replaced - quickly. I want to see what's enjoying my evening buffets!
 
Heading into another fun weekend, so I'll let you know what else I manage to complete between now and Monday. I'm also contemplating what my "Inspirational Word for the Year" is going to be. I'll post about that on January 1st.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet little stitchings. I understand the Needle Dancing renews. Lovely knit shawl. Could you share your pattern? Enjoy your weekend...the last of 2019. WOW! 2020 Blessings Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna