December 11, 2019

Fly Away Mouse...

Brynwood Needleworks - Mouse Corded Backpack and Shop Hop Crossbody Set
 
This is the set I completed Monday. Licensed fabric, turned into a drawstring backpack. The cord is black nylon, like that used by climbers, and a black cork fabric exterior pocket. The coordinating Shop Hop Crossbody Bag, has black cork on the back. Both are lined in a pretty red and white polka dot fabric.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Lining for Mouse Corded Backpack
 
I added a handy interior zipper pocket on the interior of the backpack, too. Wrapped and packaged, this set is already on its new owner. I sure hope she loves it!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna