December 23, 2019

Happy 18th...

Brynwood Needleworks - Our Grandson
 
We celebrated our grandson's Birthday over the weekend. Grandpa and I can't believe he's eighteen already! He's the greatest guy. He studies hard, plays football, and among all his other fine attributes, he has a kind and generous heart. (We can add that he's a Sagittarius, too, just like his Grandma.)

Brynwood Needleworks - Posing With Our Grandson

I think you'll see in this image, just how much we love our little boy-turned-man. It seems we just got back to Wisconsin, and he'll soon embark on his college career and adult life. My how the time has flown by. We cherish every moment we have with him.

Happy Birthday, Handsome Grandson.

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna