December 6, 2019

Already In Service...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Birthday Gift
 
Handsome asked me what I wanted for my Birthday this year, and the answer was easy. I really don't want for, nor need, anything, but I thought this might be fun.
 
I love feeding the birds, and as you know, last year I also fed the opossums that came to my bird feeders. In fact, they've already been back to visit this year. Rather than have them hanging out near the house, where Bella might harass them, I've put wild bird mix out in an area away from the farmhouse, where I also know they have shelter. The only thing is, it's out of view from the farmhouse, and I do enjoy watching them. So, I asked for a trail camera...and Handsome got one for me!
 
By noon on my Birthday, I'd read the instructions, loaded the batteries and the SD card (for storing images and videos), and had it installed where it could capture images of whatever might visit my feeding station. Sure enough, the next day when I retrieved it, one of the small opossums had visited. 
 
After reviewing the images (and proving the camera was actually working), I reinstalled the camera and have decided to leave it out for a few days. If I find something interesting when next I check, I'll share pictures with you. I'm so excited!! Isn't it the greatest?

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting gift Handsome got that you requested. It will be fun to see your pictures. Happy Birthday continues...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna