December 24, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Merry Christmas Eve...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella's Christmas Card

 Hi, Everybody!

Today is Christmas Eve. We've have lots of stuff to do today to help Mom and Dad get ready, so this is gonna be real short. (No Corgi jokes!)

The Black Dog and I just wanted to say that we hope everybody has a great Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year). I know there are going to be mondo treats in the farmhouse over the next few days, and we want to be as underfoot as possible to take advantage of any possible droppage. There shall also be much snugglin' and merrymakin', which is right up our collective alley.

Tomorrow is Christmas Day, and we'll all be countin' our blessin's...family, friends, good food, good health, and most of all...all of you who stop by to visit us every day. We know you're out there, and we love you all to pieces.

Merry Christmas to all, and well...you know the rest. 

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & your family Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Tag and Bella. May you enjoy every bite of celebrating with family and Jesus as we remember the Reason for this Season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna