December 30, 2019

Taking A Sewing Break...

Brynwood Needleworks - Sewing and Needlework Tools
 
I completed all my Christmas projects...and all my handbag and wallet projects that I made for the holiday show. Handsome was surprised when I told him I was tired of sewing right now. I need a break from machine sewing. I think my machines need spa visits soon, too.

I'm going to be doing more needlework to start the new year, returning to my first love. I'll be catching up on the rest of my Wool Box projects...after I complete my stumpwork butterfly from my Royal School of Needlework class. I also have a few really wonderful pieces that I'd like to make in the new year. I hope you'll want to follow along as I work on them.

Don't worry. I'll get back to sewing soon enough. I'll definitely be creating more handbags, wallets, and a few new cork projects for my Etsy shop, but I think January will belong to needlework while I decide which new pieces I'll be making for the shop. I also need more portable projects the next few weeks, and needlework (and knitting) will fit the bill.

Tag will be back tomorrow. He's been a busy little bug, as he and Bella are enjoying the warmer weather. I'll be back on Wednesday.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Needle Dancing and Knitting are wonderful pursuits for January. Your sewing machines and you have worked tirelessly for a very long time. 2020 Blessings Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna