December 12, 2019

My Girls Are Busy...

Brynwood Needleworks - Doxie Bella Tote
 
I would have completed this bag today, but I'm waiting to hear back from my client about a fabric preference for the back of her tote. She purchased one of my Bryn Clutch Wallets featuring the dachshund, and decided she wanted a tote to match. I've got two doxies featured on the front, and will finish this up as soon as I hear from her.
 
I'm also working on a Corgi tote and wallet set, and that will be my last commission for pre-Christmas. I'm running the machine embroideries on Destiny, while Jane does all the sewing. We're three busy bees.
 
 
Our new range arrived on Tuesday afternoon, and I'm just itching to get back in the kitchen, too! I'll be baking bread, and six dozen cookies for this year's Cookie Exchange that my niece hosts every year. This year, it's on Sunday, along with another open house about two hours away. I'll be on the road to make both events!
 
All this to say, I'm going to keep my eyes on my goals for this week. I have lots to do, and it all has deadlines. Photos to follow... 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna