December 14, 2019

Corgi On Tote Set Finished...

Brynwood Needleworks - Custom "Corgi On" Set
 
I finished my last custom order, for this season, late yesterday. This tote is my own design, and the wallet is my Bryn style. It's already packaged, and will go out with today's post.

Today, I'm baking cookies for the Cookie Exchange at my niece's tomorrow. (I know. Nothing like last minute.) I'm going to keep it simple this year. I'll show you photos of the cookies on Monday. 

Next week is time to make Grammie's Jammies. I bought beautiful organic cotton flannel from my favorite online source for this year's sets. I think they'll be warm and lovely for our grandkids.

Off to make cookies. I need six dozen for the exchange. No time to waste. I can get started and have my morning coffee. Have a great day!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Warm baked cookies and your finished Corgi Tote and Wallet equals Bliss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna