December 26, 2019

Then, One Foggy Christmas Eve...

Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Morning 2019 - East Field

This was our view from the farmhouse on Christmas morning. Doesn't it look almost ethereal? I had to take pictures to share.

The weather is unseasonably warm these days, getting into the high 40s, so it's not surprising that we'd wake up to morning fog. All the snow is melting, and we just know this isn't going to last.

It's strange. We had a blizzard for Halloween, rain for Thanksgiving, and now a full thaw for Christmas! We'll enjoy this warmer weather while we can. It's slated to snow again by the weekend.

Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Morning 2019 - North Field
 
I'm going out to the feeders and "habitat" to fill them up every day for the evening critter show, but my trail cam has a glitch right now. Although the shutter is triggered at night, all I'm getting is a black screen image on my memory chip. I have an email in to Browning (the camera's maker) to see about troubleshooting. As soon as I get the issue resolved, I'll be sharing more pictures.
 
We're taking it easy between now and New Year's Eve. I've still got some sewing to do. We won't see some of our family until the 30th, so I'll have everything done by then. I couldn't show you photos until after they get their gifts anyway, so I guess it will be late December gift reveal.
 
We hope you all had a lovely holiday, and that you're finishing off your year with happiness and good health. I'm going to set up some wool work projects today, and then, perhaps I'll sit down and get in a little knitting therapy. I'll see you tomorrow.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. A lovely week of relaxing and recharging our batteries while we approach the New Year. Your foggy weather looks very ethereal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna