December 9, 2019

Playing In The Studio...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Alice's Teacup" Pincushions
 
Handsome and I put up our outdoor Christmas lights yesterday, and then I went to the studio to work on a commission. When I'm finished, there will be five of these Alice's Teacup Pincushions for my client. The dormouse is sitting on her teaspoon, and the cushion is filled with organic wool. I made the silk ribbon roses to embellish the area above the handles.
 
Today, we have an appointment in the morning, and after we get back home, I'll be working on three more bag orders. I won't be taking on any new commissions now, so I can get my Christmas gift sewing done, too. I'll be back to business as usual after Christmas. Of course, my shop will remain open, and the ready-mades will go out as ordered.

I'll share more decorating photos later in the week, as we "deck out" the farmhouse. Are you already decorated, or are you behind waiting like I am?

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful.
    We don't decorate outside, but I have the tree up & all of my Snowmen scattered around. I collect Snowmen.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done decorating because we keep it very simple. Now on to hosting an Open House for friends and the next day having company arrive for four days. Beyond that...one day at a time. Love your Tea Cup Pincushions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna - Your handwork is so beautiful! A belated Happy Birthday to for (for soooo many reasons!)
    xoxo, Bren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna