December 3, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Happy Birthday, Mom...

Brynwood Needleworks - Somebody, Light The Candle!

 Hi, Everybody!

You might be wonderin' why I'm starin' at this pink candle. Well, I'm not nearly as interested in the candle, as I am what's under it. It's a unicorn cupcake, 'cuz today is Mom's Birthday, and we're all about celebratin' around the farmhouse!

What's a unicorn cupcake, you ask? Well, I can tell you it smells tasty, and Dad says there's lots of frostin' on top of (and inside) a confetti cake base. Sounds perfect to Boo and me! Apparently, unicorn cakes and cupcakes are all the rage now, although we have no reason for it. Dad said it was almost all he could find in the store - and the only cupcakes he could find where he went shoppin'. Mom was excited to see them, because...CUPCAKES!!!

Brynwood Needleworks - This One's Mine!
 
We're plannin' to do lots of fun stuff with Mom today, and she and Dad are gonna go out for dinner together tonight. This is a "landmark" celebration for her this year. She's officially on Medicare, but she says she doesn't feel old at all. We'll see about that when we see what time she goes to bed tonight. wink

Mom's gonna be back tomorrow to tell you about her Birthday herself. You know she extends her Birthdays as long as she can. We're gonna help her do that this year. I've gotta run now, though. I think they're gonna light the candle. I wanna help Dad and Bella sing the Happy Birthday song. (...you look like a monkeeeeey, and you act like one, tooooooo.) What? Don't you know that version? It's awesome! hee hee
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

3 comments:

  1. Tag - there's something special you really need to do - please go and give Mom lots of lovin's today (more than usual!). After, all it's a special day for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you are so sweet to celebrate Mom’s special birthday! How patient you are not to lurch forward and eat that Unicorn Cupcake in one big bite! Happy Birthday Mom!!! Enjoy lots of celebrating and keep celebrating for this milestone year. Happy Birthday Monkeeey...XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna