December 13, 2019

Almost Caught Up...

Brynwood Needleworks - Embroideries For Corgi On Wallet and Tote Set

This is part of the last project I have to complete before I can work on Christmas gifts. I'm making a matching set of a Bryn wallet, and my own tote design. (I've called them the "Corgi On" Wallet and Tote Set. The embroideries are complete, so now I'll cut out all the components, and sit down to assemble them.

Brynwood Needleworks - Doxie Bella Tote
 
I did complete the Doxie Bella Tote, and it's on its way to a new home (and a matching Bryn wallet already there) today. 
 
Well...I'm off to the studio, even though I really (already) need a nap. I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I've managed to get done. 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. The embroidered corgi looks like my dear Cheseed. She was a tri. Now I have little Bits, She's a tri also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna