December 7, 2019

Calling All Elves...

Brynwood Needleworks - Margaret Tarrant Artwork
 
Word has gone out to the elves for this year's Christmas production helpers in my studio. I'll begin work this weekend, and hope to finish with plenty of time to spare. I'll be sure to share images (or at least peeks) in the coming days.
 
No time to tarry. I must finish my peppermint coffee, and then head back to my workroom. I plan to finish early, so I can spend this holiday in joyful celebration with friends and family.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I know you will complete your lists in plenty of time dear. My little “workshop” has been busy and thankfully my elves are excellent helpers...although they are invisible...I bless them every year. Merry Christmas Magic...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna