May 6, 2019

It's A Stitch Guild 2019 Quilt Show...

Brynwood Needleworks - Pictorial Quilt Category

Kathy D. and I went to the It's A Stitch Quilt Guild 2019 Quilt Show yesterday. Kathy had five quilts entered in the show, and you know I entered my "Song of Spring" quilt, too.

Today, I'm just going to show you the ribbon winners for the category I entered. Actually, I'd entered the "Miniature Quilts" category, but mine was moved to "Pictorial Quilts". I was fine with that, as my center block really didn't quality as a "miniature".

I was thrilled to see that I'd earned a third place ribbon to add to my wall! The quilts that were entered in this category were really wonderful, and at least twice as large as mine. Each was beautiful in its own right, and I'm very satisfied with my placement.

I want to give Kathy and the other quilts I photographed center stage on a separate post, so on Wednesday, I'll have one more post with lots of pictures. I just had to do a little crowing and share my excitement with you first. By the way, Kathy entered five quilts, and every one of them earned a ribbon! I can't wait to show you what they look like. (She's my hero!)

We're off to another busy week. I'll let Tag tell you how he's doing since he got back home from camp. Sometimes I can only smile and shake my head. See you Wednesday!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Donna on your ribbon. I would never want to be a judge and have to pick as there are so many wonderful entries. I still believe your Song of Spring is Stunning and sew very beautiful. Merry Monday in this month of May...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna