May 9, 2019

Bella "Nature Girl" Totes...

Brynwood Bella Tote - "Nature Girl"- Feathers
 
I spent the day sewing yesterday. I cut and prepared fabrics to complete four totes. The cutting always takes longer for me that I expect. I wanted to complete at least one tote to show you, so I took this photo last night after I got it done. I'll be carrying this one myself. I love this feather fabric! There will be another to go into my shop tomorrow.

Brynwood Bella Tote - "Nature Girl"- Feathers - Back View
 
The front is the beautiful feather fabric, and the back is soft and supple natural cork fabric. Excluding the cotton feather-print fabric (stabilized to equal the weight of the cork fabric) and the lining, all of the bag is in cork.
 
Brynwood Bella Tote - "Nature Girl"- Feathers - Inside View
 
The interior of the tote is a butterscotch-colored dot fabric, which has also been "beefed up" with more stabilizer. There are two pockets inside, and one on the feather fabric on the front outside. I finished the bag with a zipper closure.
 
Brynwood Bella Tote - "Nature Girl"- Botanical Eggs

The other fabric I'm using is this botanical egg fabric. There will be two of these totes available. The interior is the same as the feather tote, and they also have a zipper closure.

I'll finish these bags today, and then take better photos to list them in my Etsy shop. I'm also working on my new online shop, so until that's complete, you'll still find my handmade items in the Etsy shop.

I'll close for now. I'm heading back to the studio just as soon as I finish my morning coffee. See you tomorrow.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Spectacular choices of cork and “nature” fabrics. Your bags are always sew well made dear. I use my bags all the time! Happy Sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous fabrics. This bag is really nice and roomy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna