May 14, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Playin' Tag...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart in Dandelions

 Hi, Everybody!

We've been havin' great weather lately. The dandelions are gettin' taller, and we're leavin' 'em for the bees and butterflies right now. They also make for great photo opportunities for certain indulged canines around the farmhouse.

Mom and Dad spent a lot of time outside over the weekend and yesterday, so every once in a while, The Black Dog and I just needed to cut loose.

Brynwood Needleworks - Playin' Tag With Bella

All it takes is for one of us to make the first teasin' move and we're off and runnin'. I admit, Boo has a certain flair for fast movement, but what I lack in speed, I make up in guile. I'm a herdin' dog, after all. (And, I can cover quite a bit of ground, to boot.)

Brynwood Needleworks - She's In "Full Run" Mode

She's pretty good at runnin' laps around the farmhouse, through the openin's between the buildin's, and up the hill. I get low and slow and wait for her to come close. Then, I run like the wind. Sometimes I catch her. Sometimes I don't. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Almost Airborne

Either way, I get lots of exercise and so does "herself". We have a great time, especially since Mom and Dad whoop and holler and laugh as we run around. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella In Dandelions

When we're finished, Bella's tongue almost hangs down to her belly button! We get lots of fresh water when we go back inside, which means either Mom or Dad have to wipe up the floor around the dish by the time we've quenched our thirst. When all is said and done, we'd go right back outside and do it all over again, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Next Time
 
I hope our shenanigans made you laugh today, too. Life is good every day at the farmhouse. We've got a lot goin' on, but there's always time to stop and smell the dandelions...and chase ourselves silly.
 
I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day enjoying the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, You are a witty dog. Dandelions happen to be one of my favorite flowers. I do not consider them a weed. You have fun in the spring weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag what a wonderful playground you have and it is so nice of you to share it with Bella. I think the dandelions are bright and beautiful. Enjoy your glorious weather and runnin outdoors. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna