May 7, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - What Can I Say?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Just Relaxin'

 Hi, Everybody!
Well, it's another Tuesday With Tag, and I'm just hangin' out, waitin' to talk to you.

I had a little trouble comin' down from an awesome week at the kennel, but lucky for me, the Black Dog was in the truck when I got picked up. I'm not gonna say she was glad to see me, but let's just say there was a lot of lickin' and sniffin' goin' on.

Since then, we've been makin' lots of laps around the yard together. Well, actually, she runs around like a bat outta you-know-where until she gets me to play with her, and then, I spend most of my runnin' tryin' to head her off at the pass like a good herdin' dog. It's actually a lot of fun, 'cuz I get to bark at her every time I get close. She's pretty good at this game.

Brynwood Needleworks - Now What?

Of course, she and Dad are glad to be back home. She's gotten right back in the swing of things, but she's quite fond of my favorite spot on the sofa. I've been talkin', but she's not listenin'. She just looks at me like I'm speakin' a foreign language, or somethin'. Cheeky dame.

Brynwood Needleworks - Housemates, Hangin' Out Together

So, sometimes she moves down the way. Sometimes she doesn't. There's still plenty of room for both of us - and sometimes Mom joins us, too. It all works out in the end. We're all just happy to be back together again. What can I say? I'm just a sentimental fool. (Dad says I'm just a fool. Either way. You get the idea.)
 
I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. Tag I am glad you came home and didn’t stay at your resort. Looks like Bella really did miss you. Family and time together is Priceless. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, I love the snapshot of you and Bella on the couch. Glad the family is back under one roof!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna