May 24, 2019

Choosing Fabrics...

Brynwood Needleworks - Dresden Heart Cardinal Blocks
 
All three of my blocks are finished now, so I pulled yardage of the Moda™ Martinique line that I still have from making my quilt and these extra blocks. I'm going to use the top two for sashing and borders on the blocks. Then, I'll use one of the lower two as the backing for my table runner. (I'm leaning toward the light one with the geraniums.)

My little cardinal in the middle looks like he's wearing a red tie, don't you think? I'll get the runner assembled today, and then I'll decide whether I'm going to machine quilt it or learn to hand quilt on this piece. I'll let you know which method I choose. See you tomorrow!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. These are all so cute.
    Have a great Holiday weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cardinal is wearing a red tie to Celebrate Memorial weekend. Your fabrics are lovely. Safe weekend dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this idea of the heart centers! And Michelle's cardinal drawings are so perfect. I have a piece of hers that I'm going to frame and hang in my sewing area, I love her outlook too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna