May 17, 2019

A Little Hen Pecked...

Brynwood Needleworks - Stitching A Chicken
 
Well, not really as much "pecked" as "stitched". lol I'm making a special chicken for my friend, Gisselle. She sent me a beautiful new needlework box, in exchange for one of my pincushion chickens. I decided to do something different for the one I'm making for her.

I intended to start this yesterday morning, and have a completed chick to share today, but Handsome asked me to go out on errands with him, and I just couldn't resist. We had a great afternoon, but alas, my project didn't get finished. 

I'm going to finish this today, and then I'll show you my chick along with Gisselle's gift to me. You'll love her work. I just know it! I'm off now for a little needle dancing.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Love the special touches for Gisselle’s chick. I used to make dozens of these back in the day and they were sew fun...that is how I got my Saucy Chick moniker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna