May 4, 2019

It's A Good Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Enough" Framed Board
 
I saw this in a Cracker Barrel (they have so much great stuff!) on our way back from Florida. I really loved it, but left with only this photograph.

Today, I'll be baking bread (Multi-grain), to share with family and friends. I may or may not accomplish anything else, but in keeping with the sign, I know it will be "enough".

Tomorrow, Kathy D. and I will go to the quilt show to see all the wonderful pieces everyone contributed. I'll take photos to share with you on Monday.

Whatever you have planned for today, know that it will be enough. Take care of yourself. Find joy in the simple things. Know how much you're loved by those around you. See you tomorrow!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. I seem to have adopted this attitude as I get on in years. I have no qualms about not getting “everything” done all the time. Slow and Steady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and have had it on my list of 'wants' for over a year. It is absolutely right on. Look up Daniell Koepke for more of this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely words to live by! I hope you enjoyed the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna