May 30, 2019

This Is My Life...

Brynwood Needleworks - De Wolfe Quote on Hickory Hill Farm Image

I saw this quote yesterday, and decided it needed to be placed on one of the images of our old apple tree blossoms (with our Compass barn in the background). It perfectly speaks to the life Handsome and I have built here at the farm. Our beautiful life together.

Brynwood Needleworks - Completed "Old Glory" Table Mat
 
Speaking of beautiful, here's the completely finished "Old Glory" table mat. I finished it yesterday afternoon, and it's now resting on our dining room table, along with my "Never Forget" Jim Shore piece. I'll add a few more bits for the 4th of July, but for now, it's time to turn my thoughts to a few projects that have moved to the front burner.

I attended our nephew's last senior high school band concert last night, so I'm putting off telling you about the renovation project until tomorrow. (sorry) I need to take a few more photographs before I can tell you about it. Tomorrow. I promise.

Have a great day!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Old Glory is lovely and fits so well into your living life beautifully. May is quickly coming to a close and we shall enJOYY all that June has to offer. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Glory is beautiful. Great photo too. So looking forward to summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quote to overlay on your picture of the apple blossoms and barn! Congratulations on the Old Glory finish! It turned out fabulously.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna