May 10, 2019

Introductory Offer...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella "Nature Girl" Totes
 
I completed the totes yesterday, and they'll be listed in my shop later this morning. These are cork and cotton fabric, with a zipper closure, one exterior pocket and two interior pockets. The tote measures a roomy 15" tall x 19" wide x 5" deep. 
 
Perfect for your everyday bag, or as a project tote, you'll definitely want to get one while they're available at an introductory price. When these are gone, the price will increase for the next run. You can find them HERE later this morning.

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna