April 23, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Watchin' & Waitin'...

Brynwood's Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

I spent most of the day outside yesterday. This is me, comin' to you from the retainin' wall in our front yard.

Mom and I were talkin' over the weekend. Guess what? Dad's comin' home! Well, actually, Mom's goin' to get Dad and they're comin' home together! 

She told me that I'm gonna be stayin' at the place she took me to a couple months ago to check out. It's gonna be great fun. They've got luxury suites to sleep in, and they've even got a swimmin' pool so I can get myself in shape for when the Black Dog gets home! I go there on Friday, and I can't wait.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Watchin' The Weather

Hmmm. Looks like there's some weather on the horizon. Where's that squirrel? I chased him (and another one) off this mornin'. I'd better not see them hangin' around the rock wall while I'm tryin' to catch some rays.

Brynwood Needleworks - Watch Dog

So, anyway...this is a perfect place to hang out when we have fair weather. Otherwise, as long as it's not too hot or cold, you can find me on the front porch. 
 
Mom's thinkin' we should have a nice picket fence at the top of this wall, and maybe a gate on each end so we can snuffle in the grass when it's nice out. We'll see what Dad thinks about that idea when he gets home. We probably wouldn't do that until the porch gets rebuilt anyway. We'll see. For now, this suits me just fine! 

Gotta run. I have to pack my travel case so I'm ready to go when Friday rolls around. I'll tell you all about it next week!

One more thing...I thought you might like to hear a good dog joke this week. I've got a doozy for ya. Here goes:

A Jack Russel went to the employment agency to look for work.
 
"I need a job," he said to the man behind the desk. 
 
The man's jaw dropped. "A talking dog!" he said. "
I'll fix you up with something in no time."
 
After several minutes on the phone, the man announced, 
"You're all set! You start at the circus on Monday."
 
"That's no good," protested the Jack Russel. 
"I'm a plumber."
 
hee hee
 
I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely spot you have for overseein the property Tag Dear. I rather think a picket fence with gates would be lovely...white goes so well with your lovely coat. Luxury Spa??? You really know how to vacay. Keep Tail Waggin my little Corgi Cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, you are so funny. Have fun at your resort.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna