April 5, 2019

One Down...

Brynwood Needleworks - Knitting Self-Striping Socks
 
 ...one to go.
Stitching by day. Knitting by night. Ahhh, Life is good. Tag and I are counting the days until Handsome and Bella come back home. That will make our days even better. For now, deadlines loom. 
In case you're interested...My knitting needles for this project are Knitter's Pride - Zing 6" Double Pointed Needles, size 2.5mm (US 1.5). They're new to me, and I really enjoy using them. 
Have a great Friday, friend. 

DonnaAcornSignature
** Disclaimer: I am in no way compensated for mentioning any products I may reference on this  post.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely striped sock. I have never knitted with double pointed needles. Yours look interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna