April 6, 2019

Coming Together Nicely...

Brynwood Needleworks - Embroidery Progress
 
I thought you might like to see the progress I'm making on my special embroidery project. I got this far yesterday, before I left to have dinner with my sister, nephew and his family. It was a fun way to spend a Friday night (in Handsome and Bella's absence). Yes. Tag went along, too. He loves those little girls (my great-nieces)!

In case you're still wondering, I'm stitching a robin (the daddy, as both parents take turns), feeding a nest-full of babies. I've drawn this image, and it will be the centerpiece of my work, when finished.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - My Sunny Stitching Spot
I have an efficient setup - in the kitchen, actually - seated next to a window that looks out onto my bird feeders. Appropriate, don't you think? It's really conducive to relaxed and productive needle dancing.

This morning, I'm meeting my sister and Kathy D. for another bread making class at the technical college. My sister, Diana, came down from Minnesota to take the class with me, and I found out when Kathy and I were together, that she's taking the class, too! It's going to be another fun morning.

When I get back home, I'll be settling back in to stitch some more. I'd like to try to finish this by the beginning of next week, as I have much more to do to complete this piece. I'll share more on Monday.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your stitchery is coming along beautifully. Warm yummy fresh baked bread...staff of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design and stitches are beautiful, lovely spot to set up and work on your embroidery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna