April 11, 2019

Sharing The Big Picture...

Brynwood Needleworks - Robin Embroidery Progress 4.10.19
 
I thought you might like to see my full embroidery image today. I worked on it for more than eight hours yesterday, and made quite a bit of progress. From the looks of things, I'm guessing I have another full two days before it's finished and ready for the next step(s).
 
Of course, my next post will let you see how much I manage to complete. I'm going to make a pot of coffee and get right back to it. I'll see you again tomorrow.
 
PS. We got the snow that was predicted. ugh I left out plenty of food for the birds, opossums, and a feral black cat I've nicknamed "Will". lol Enough of winter already. I'm more than ready for spring!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Donna Dear your design and the use of musician note fabric is sew Tweet. Your embroidery is breathtaking. I am staying tuned...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna