April 13, 2019

Harumph...

Brynwood Needleworks - Robin Babies Detail
 
When I sat down at 9:30 yesterday morning, I was confident that I'd finish my embroidery by the end of the day. I was wrong. 

I stopped stitching around 5:30 pm, and I'd managed to complete one baby bird, and the legs/feet on the adult. I have Number #2 baby about three-quarters finished, and a start on Baby #3. 

When I post about this on Monday, I'll show you my completed piece, and what's happening next on this project. Of course, I'll be sitting at the hoop today until I'm done with the babies, and then I'll work on the rest over the weekend. I can't wait to show you what this will become!

I'm glad it's going to warm back up again. Yesterday was nasty cold. I bundled up whenever Tag needed to go out - as well as doing my "feeder-filling" tasks. The birds are sticking close to the feeders, and actually fly right in to the apple tree when they see me coming! I haven't seen the 'possums or cat in a couple of days (and I have food for them in the compass barn, just in case), so I hope they're safe and warm, too. 

Well, I'm going to get back to it. Yards of floss to go before I sleep. lol Have a great weekend, my friend. 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Donna.Beautiful stitching,and I love that musical fabric.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today you will complete this Masterpiece of Stitches. Your Needle Dancing is Amazing Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finished piece! The musical fabric is the perfect background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna