April 2, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Early To Bed...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bed Time

 Hi, Everybody!

Did you survive April 1st? I did. Mom was too busy to prank me. That doesn't mean that she got off scott-free tho'.  

I gave her the slip when we were in the yard in the mornin'. She thought I'd run away again, but when she called for me, I jumped out from behind our big pine tree and hollered, "April Fool's!!!" She laughed and told me it was time to play fetch. (I had a good time doin' that!)

Last night, we hit the rack early 'cuz Mom is gonna be a poll dancer today.

"TAAAAGGGG! I'm not going to be a poll dancer. I'm going to be a poll worker. HUGE difference."

Ooops. Sorry, Mom. I stand corrected. Geez. Make one, little mistake.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and His Cuddly Corgi
 
I told Mom I really didn't want my picture taken last night. I mean. I don't wear pajamas to bed. I sleep "au naturel", and I didn't want any of the ladies to get offended. Yes. I sleep with my stuffed Corgi, too. What about it? 
 
Well, we got up before 5:00 this mornin', and I'm gonna go with Mom, so she didn't have to ask anyone to take care of me. It's not so cold outside that I can't hang out in her car with my huntin' magazines and her iPad to amuse me.
 
She found out that things sure are different for workin' these Wisconsin elections than in Florida. Once she checked in there, she wasn't allowed to leave until the books (on computers) were closed at the end of the night. Of course, she was a clerk (in charge) there, so she had a lot more responsibility.
 
Here, everythin' is on paper; she gets to take breaks and a lunch hour offsite (so we can go forage for food); and she might even go home early if it isn't busy. So, she'll be able to let me out herself, take me for walkies, and visit throughout the day. It's gonna be a lot of fun! I've got lots to do now, so I've gotta run...Don't forget to vote!
 
I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. That Tag! He almost ruined your reputation! A pole dancer? A little April fools on all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you are sooo funny! Mom being a Poll Dancer really give me a visual. Whew! Your April Fool prank was a good one. I am not a fan of pranks on any day but yours was okay. May your Poll day be a very good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna