April 26, 2019

Time For Me To Fly...

Brynwood Needleworks - Florida Postcard
 
Today finally arrived, and I'll be flying to Florida by mid-afternoon. I land at 7:00 pm at the Tampa Airport, where Handsome will be waiting for me.

I'm on my way out the door to take Tag to the kennel for his own little vacation, and then my ride will be here late morning to take me to the airport in Milwaukee. You'll forgive me for keeping this short. I still have a few things to do (filling bird feeders, in case it snows tomorrow, for one), so I can't stay and visit with you.

I can't wait to see my husband (and Bella) again. It's been far too long, and I'll be back to visit tomorrow. Wish me safe travels to Florida, please.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Safe journey Donna,and happy reunion with Handsome and Bella.Enjoy your time in Florida.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe Travels to Florida Dear. Being reunited with your Handsome husband will be the very best gift ever. Wayne and I enjoyed a local jazz concert at the University. It was lively and fun and the music was very good. So much talent. Glen Webber is the Conductor. Florida Orange Juice for you Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna