April 27, 2019

Safe Arrival...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart
 
As I write this post, Bella is lying at my feet. She practically went berserk when I walked into the house in Florida with Handsome. She was so happy to see me, that it took me about ten minutes to calm her down! Talk about a welcome!

Handsome met me at the Tampa airport. With a strong tailwind, our plane landed thirty minutes ahead of schedule, and our trip back to Bradenton was an easy drive. We stopped for dinner on the way back, and had a chance to catch up a bit. 

Today, we'll be packing up Handsome and Bella's belongings, and then preparing for the Sunday concert. We'll have dinner with friends, and then leave for home on Monday. For now, I'm going to enjoy a morning cup of coffee and wonderful company, but I have to admit...

I know Tag's not missing me, but I miss him. He's swimming with the other resident dogs, and has playtime with them every day while I'm away. He's having the time of his life, but I'll be glad to get back home, pick him up, and then take him to the farmhouse. He'll be so surprised to see Bella is back!

Well, I'm off to enjoy some Florida weather, get a few things accomplished for our trip, and then just relax a bit. It's time to celebrate another wonderful weekend, and being back with my dear husband. I'm complete again.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Dear Donna, I got a 10 month old kitten today. I may not be complete as you are but I do feel better. I have to work at some feelings with her. Every time she spots Bits she will start to spit and growl and arch her back. When she goes by one of the bird cages she looks at the birds as if "hmmm, that would make a tasty treat." I am determined to make this work though, all I need is time with her. With me she is very loving. I am now as complete as I am going to be in life here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey home! Enjoy the time with Handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, some Florida sunshine, and your Handsome! How nice that you'e back together again. We've had a cyber attack on our local internet service, so I haven't had a chance to thank you for the nice pen you sent! And of course I will use the little tag as a bookmark. Thanks so much for sending them!! Safe travels back up north.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna