April 29, 2019

Season's Final Concert...

Brynwood Needleworks - Suncoast Concert Band Final Spring Concert
 
I'm sure I grinned through the entire concert. The band was in fine form, and the music was wonderful. I'm so glad I could watch Handsome playing in this year's final spring concert. I know he was glad I could be there, too.

We had dinner with a number of our musical friends, and then headed back to our Florida home to pack. Nearly everything is now in the truck, and our plan is to say our final goodbyes and be on the road by 9 am. It's time to head back to the farmhouse until next season.

Tag has so much to tell you, so he'll be writing to you tomorrow. I'll be back with updates on Wednesday, as we hope to be home by then. I'd better close for now. It's time to leave sunny Florida until next winter. This farm girl is taking her musical snowbird husband home. 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back together. I am trying to think of the last time I saw Jim play his drums. There was never room for him to put them up in the house we live in now. We moved in 2003. He did not give them up though until last year when he finally sold them. It was a hard decision for him to make. I am glad he did though for it would be another thing that I would have to deal with and I think it would have been harder for me to sell them than it was for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna