December 11, 2017

Ready To Ship...

Brynwood Needleworks - Corgi On Tote and Wallet Set
 
I had a productive weekend. 
I'll be shipping off this "Corgi On Tote and Wallet Set" to my client today.

This tote is my own design. It has a long, open pocket and a zippered pocket on the outside. Inside, I've created the same pocket configuration, and added a D-ring and a long tab with a clasp at the end to hold keys. The complete set includes the tote and a wallet; wallet shoulder and wrist straps; and a key fob. 

This is the last set I'll create in 2017. I have one more commission to do, and then I'll be making Christmas gifts. I do have a listing for a set like this in my online shop, but I won't make it until after December 30th. Remember, I'm putting my shop on vacation on December 18th, so if you'd like to order a set for yourself (and be first on my list in the new year), you'll want to order before that date.

Today, I'm working with red cork. I'll be making a Grab & Go Clutch, with a matching Half Pint Case and Needle Case. When I'm finished with that set, I have a Wool Acorn Ornament to make for a party I'm attending tomorrow. We're having an ornament exchange, so I decided to make one of my own design (you can find the pattern in my "Free Patterns and Tutorials" link at the top of my blog in the menu bar).

It's going to be a busy day, so I'd better get started!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. This Corgi Tote with accessories is fabulous and makes such a wonderful gift. Your work is always exemplary. I am excited to see the red cork items. Enjoy your day of sewing Sweet Elf...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna