October 1, 2022

A Quick Update…

 


Trevor found the (nearly) perfect perch in the sun. The Labrador/Corgi booger-smeared window wasn’t optimal, but he didn’t seem to care. I, on the other hand, am horrified to admit how filthy that window panel is, and that I actually shared it with you! (Believe me. I’ll definitely take care of that!)

The great news is that he and I are in Minnesota as I write this. A dear friend has formally adopted him and has asked me to remain his Aunty. Once she committed to be his new, forever Mom, I called my sister to see how she’d feel about a weekend guest, and loaded us into the Explorer for the drive north. I arrived at Di’s house just after 8 pm. 

I’ll share photos and more about Trevor’s new owners on Monday. I’m thrilled that he has a wonderful home and loving people to live with now. 

After they pick him up at Di’s today, she and I will hang out until Sunday afternoon, when I’ll head back home. Check back on Monday for more info about Trevor’s new family. 

I’m so very grateful. 
Donna ❤️

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Trevor is going to a good home.
    He must've been someone's cat at one time.
    I wonder what his story is.
    He seems so sweet.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so glad Trevor has found a permanent home. I can relate to the window issue!😅 Each time I clean it my lab has to come over to see what I’ve done...and here we go again! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm so glad Trevor is going to a new loving home and that you'll be able to get updates on him. Be safe on your drive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna