October 18, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Oh, No! Not Snow...


Hi, Everybody!

I planned to be talkin' about Halloween and contemplatin' costumes with you this week, but now, there's only one thing on my mind. It snowed Sunday night! We all woke up to blowin' winds and white stuff all over the ground. Like that wasn't bad enough, it kept on snowin' for a lot of Monday.


It didn't matter which window or door you looked out, there was white as far as the eye could see! What the heck? I know Bella and Carly kinda like it, but you know how I feel about it. Draggin' my junk through cold snow cones is not my idea of a good time, especially since it's supposed to be fall right now.


It gets like this and runnin' up the field no longer holds any appeal for me. No runnin' off until spring, I guess. Mom's already let me out of the house to do my business without havin' to snap a lead on me...more than once! Maybe there's a little (teeny tiny) silver linin' in this cloud?


So don't ask me what I might be wearin' for Halloween quite yet. I may just don a snowsuit, or go out as a snowman. It would be perfect camo for this particular weather event. I'm gonna have to rethink this whole thing this year. Maybe I should go as Oscar the Grouch, 'cuz that's how I'm feelin' right this very second. 

Lookin' at this picture, I'd better remind Mom to bring in the hummin'bird feeders. I'm sure they were smart enough to blow this pop stand before the white junk started fallin'. 

I'd better close for this week. I think I'm soundin' like a real Debby Downer, and we all know Corgis are much cheerier than that. At least usually. A little sunshine wouldn't hurt my outlook.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. We were just as surprised Tag,
    We woke up yo it too, but it all melted by afternoon.
    It's way too early for snow.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      And a nasty surprise it was, too. Ours took a little longer to melt, and the wind was ferocious. I agree. Too early for snow!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. I feel the same Tag - I have a real hatred for snow so I'm hoping it passes us by this year. Won't happen but a girl can hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      You and Mom are on the same page, too. She's always worried she's gonna fall on the slippery stuff. She said she doesn't bounce like she used to. I just hope it doesn't get real deep. That's the worst!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology; Hello Tag. What are those ears you are wearing? Could this be your Halloween costume? You could be Candy Corn on a White Frosted Cupcake. Hahaha. Snow should at least wait until after Halloween. Seems like it is squeezing Autumn of its glorious time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Mom said now she wants to find candy corn socks to put on my ears. I'm hopin' she can't find any. I think I need somethin' a little ritzier. I'll happily eat the cupcake, though! Snow can wait until Valentine's Day if you ask me! We still need warm weather for a little while.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna