October 24, 2022

Winter Song...


As I write this at midnight Sunday evening, I've completed everything except adding the binding, hanging sleeve and label for Winter Song. The binding will be the same fabric as the last outer border, so it won't change the appearance. 

I have over three hundred hours in this piece, and am very happy with how it finished. I'll finish it this morning, and then I can focus on things I need to accomplish before my next surgical procedure this week. For now, I'm going to sleep. When I wake up, I'll get this done and enjoy my finished wall hanging...after coffee, of course.

8 comments:

  1. Bravo! It is absolutely lovely!! You now have two bird masterpieces! (I hope your next surgery goes as well as your last one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So realistic. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! You've outdone yourself with this one I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, to say this is stunning is an understatement.
    It is absolutely beautiful, as is every project you touch.
    Prayers to you for a successful surgery.
    Shirley in Connecticut =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt. Cardinals were mother's favorite bird species.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry of createology: I am totally swooning with the sight of this gorgeous Work of HeArt. Winter Song is amazing and an Heirloom to be. Donna you should be very proud of your Labor of Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna