October 11, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Soakin' Up The Sunshine...


Hi, Everybody!

Just a few pictures of my sun tannin' yesterday. The weather was perfect for hangin' out on the porch.
 

Seems Crystal is takin' her cues from her mom, Claudette. She's hangin' out closer and closer to me. Thankfully, she's not tryin' to rub up against me like Claudette does. I'm really not a fan of that at all, but that doesn't stop the black and white cat from tryin'.


Even Claudette was hangin' out in the yard today. She loves sittin' in the sun, and she gets all squinty when the sun is in her eyes. Yep. She did try lyin' down next to me, but I'd really rather be by myself.

I'm not gonna hold it against the cats. We're all grabbin' as much warm sun time as we can. We can sniff a change in the air. Leaves are startin' to fall, and it's gettin' a little nippy out at night. So, we'll hang out in the yard as long as we can. How 'bout you?

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Awww, the kitties like you Tag!
    You are so handsome. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I'm gonna agree with you on both points. hee hee
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Sherry of createology: Hi Tag! Soaking in the sunshine with the cooler Autumn days is quite rejuvenating. Our weather here is perfect…mid 80sF during the day and mid 60sF at night. You are such a cuddle schnuzzle and that is why Claudette loves to be close to you. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      It was sunny again this mornin', but now it's rainy - even though it's still warm! I can live with that. Wish I could cuddle you!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Awwww. Thanks for sayin' so.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna