October 22, 2022

Not Quite...


I stitched until after 11 pm last night, but I wanted to show you my day's progress. Hope that excuses the dismal image above. My work lamp washed out much of the center on my Winter Song quilt. 

I completed the two lower corners and two cornerstones, plus I completed half the embroidery on the upper right corner sections. I'll finish that and the last two parts on the upper left today. I'll be quilting on Sunday, and hope to have a finished project to share with you on Monday. I'm going to get back to work now. 

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Nice progress, it's so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great Donna! I can't get over how fast you've put this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: I missed a few posts so went back and reviewed them…WOW! Your Winter Song quilt is stunnning! I don’t know how you do it however you perform perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Sherry!
      I'm humbled by your comments.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna